With connections to Santa Fe, William E. Cassara, PC, has the capacity to work with troops who are experiencing serious legal problems at bases in New Mexico and throughout the Southwest.
Our founding and principal attorney, William E. Cassara, has more than 25 years of experience providing legal advice and guidance to the members of the United States Armed Forces. In addition to six years on active duty in the Army JAG Corps and 16 years in the Army JAG Corps reserves, he has extensive experience as a civilian attorney.
This extensive experience has given him the skill and knowledge necessary to navigate complex matters of military law, including courts-martial, court-martial appeals, correction of military records, discharge upgrades and matters before administrative boards/boards of inquiry.
No Matter What You Face, Know That We Are On Your Side
No matter what you face, you should know that our law firm is 100 percent dedicated to military law and 100 percent on your side. We are always on the side of the current or former service member and we work hard to protect you from the moment we take your case.
We represent troops at bases in New Mexico and throughout the Southwest, including
- Kirtland Air Force Base in New Mexico
- Cannon Air Force Base in New Mexico
- Holloman Air Force Base in New Mexico
- White Sands Missile Range in New Mexico
- Fort Carson in Colorado
- Rocky Mountain Arsenal in Colorado
- Buckley AFB in Colorado
- Schriever Air Force Base in Colorado
- Peterson Air Force Base in Colorado
- U.S. Air Force Academy in Colorado Springs, Colorado
- Fort Huachuca in Arizona
- Yuma Proving Ground in Arizona
- MC Air Station in Yuma, Arizona
- Davis-Monthan Air Force Base in Arizona
- Luke Air Force Base in Arizona
Contact Us For A Free Consultation
If you have questions regarding military law or defense, contact William E. Cassara, PC. We provide representation to clients in New Mexico and throughout the Southwest in a wide range of military law matters. We can be reached by phone at 800-511-9293 or through our online contact form.