Let Our Experience Be Your Guide

At William E. Cassara, PC, we put more than a quarter of a century of civilian military law experience to work for our clients. If you have received a sentence of less than a year confinement and no punitive discharge, we can help you with the court-martial appeals process.

Put Tried And Tested Legal Judgment In Your Corner

If the accused service member does not receive a year's confinement or a punitive discharge, then his or her case will be reviewed by the office of the judge advocate general of the specific service. Unlike a situation in which the individual has indeed received one year confinement and a punitive discharge, you will not be appointed a military lawyer to represent you.

You can, however, retain civilian counsel. If you do not retain civilian counsel, the case will be reviewed for errors by a lawyer in the office of the judge advocate general. That lawyer will determine whether there were any errors at trial that prejudiced you.

You want an attorney who is uniquely committed to you. Attorney William E. Cassara can be that lawyer. Mr. Cassara prides himself on the individualized legal representation he delivers to each of our clients. It is this personalized approach to the law, in fact, that serves as the hallmark of our firm.

Do You Know Your Legal Options?

If you do know them, we can help you choose from them wisely. Call 800-511-9293 or use our easy online contact form to schedule a free initial consultation.