The police titled me and now I want this titling remove is that possible?

Posted by: William Cassara On: June 4th, 2013

If you have been titled by the military police, NCIS or CID you know what a pain this can be. It shows up every time a background check is done and it seems to follow you everywhere. It does not take a lot to be titled, in fact, all that is needed is "credible information" that a person may have committed a crime. Unfortunately, however, even if a servicemember is never charged with the crime at a court martial and in the end cleared by his or her command, the titling does not go away. You can request that it be expunged from your records however by first submitting a request to your service's Crime Record Center (CRC). If the CRC decides to remove the titling, they will inform the National Crime Records Center as well so that they can do the same. Obviously, to get the titling removed, one needs to provide evidence to convince the record's centers to do so. I can help represent you in your request. I have the experience you need. To speak to an experienced court-martial and military defense attorney, call Bill Cassara at 706-550-1981 for a free consultation.

Location : Blog