What should I do if I am suspected of a crime in the military?

Posted by: William Cassara On: December 31st, 2011

Do not speak to anyone except an attorney. Immediately go to your base legal office, and speak to a defense attorney. You may also want to contact a civilian attorney with experience in courts-martial. Mr. Cassara has represented service members at court-martial before all the services. Contact him for a free confidential consultation.

Location : Know Your Rights