What discharges can be upgraded?

Posted by: William Cassara On: December 31st, 2011

Any administrative discharge, whether it resulted from an administrative board or not, can be upgraded, regardless of the characterization of service. In addition, discharges resulting from special court-martials can be upgraded. The Discharge Review Boards will not consider discharges resulting from a general court-martial.

Location : Discharge Upgrade